Sharjah Traffic fines discount-There is still time for Sharjah’s Roads and Transport Authority to offer discounts on tickets. Sharjah has become the fourth emirate to announce a 50% discount on traffic fines. Motorists can avail of the reduced fee between December 1, 2022, and January 20, 2023.
Sharjah: A 50 per cent discount on traffic fines issued in Sharjah was announced on Tuesday by Sharjah Police, based on the decision of Sharjah Executive Council and coinciding with the UAE’s ongoing celebrations for the upcoming 51st National Day.
Grace for fines issued before December 1; motorists can pay until January 20, 2023
The discount covers fines issued before December 1 and the window for payment is open for 51 days – until January 20, 2023.
Sharjah traffic fines discount deadline date
Sharjah Traffic fines discount-Until January 20, 2022, the extension will be in effect.
SRTA’s official website is the only place to pay fines online.
You can also pay fines by:www.srta.gov.ae, the authority’s website
How the fines can be paid
- Through the Sharjah Police website
- Through the Ministry of Interior app, available for Apple and Android devices
- Through the ‘Sahl’ payment kiosks located in shopping malls and public places
- Al Azra, where the authority’s headquarters are.
- KhorFakkan and Kalba offices of the authority.
Motorists were encouraged to take advantage of the discount scheme via social media.